LINE-X bedliners are composed of tough polymers that are designed to provide advanced protection from heavy-duty use and abuse as well as harsh heat and arctic cold conditions. LINE-X products boast more tensile strength than other bedliner products, which provides unbeatable protection from ripping, tearing and gouging. What’s more is LINE-X has also been shown to offer unmatched resistance to common chemicals like gasoline, chlorine, diesel fuel and many household solvents.
Protection You Can Count On
Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
You rely on your truck, so it’s important that you can rely on LINE-X to protect it. That’s why LINE-X is guaranteed not to crack, bubble, or flake. As long as you own your truck, we’ve got you covered. In the unlikely event damage occurs that’s not covered by the warranty, LINE-X can still be seamlessly repaired at your nearest location.
The Best Bedliner—Period!
When it comes to protecting your truck bed with a durable, weather-proof coating, you can always depend on our LINE-X® STANDARD Spray-On Bedliner. For more than two decades, LINE-X STANDARD has been one of the most sought-after bedliners thanks to the tough, year-round protection it offers at an affordable price. Just ask the more than three million satisfied customers who have lined their truck beds with LINE-X STANDARD;
they’ll vouch for us.
Why Choose Line-X Standard?
- LINE-X STANDARD Spray-On Bedliner resist common chemicals including: bleach, gasoline, diesel fuel, chlorine and many household solvents.
- Sprays on evenly and permanently adheres to every nook, cranny and curve of your truck bed, giving it a factory-like finish.
- Offers a watertight seal that provides advanced protection from air and water, which prevents rust and corrosion.
- Has more tensile strength than other brands, which makes it highly durable and allows it to offer unparalleled protection from tearing, ripping and gouging.
- Dampen sound and absorb impact, which makes for a quieter ride experience when compared to unlined truck beds.
- A layer of padded protection that completely conforms to your bed’s shape, which means you don’t lose any cargo space. That means tie-downs, 5th wheel hitches, utility boxes, bed lids and other elements all fit with ease.
- Provide unmatched protection and resistance from bubbling, cracking and flaking in all areas of the United States.
- Durable polymers in its formula offer years of protection in all weather conditions.
- Increases your truck’s daily and resale value.
- They are the best!
When Value is at a Premium!
LINE-X® PREMIUM couples the abrasion and impact protection you already trust with our standard formula bedliner with the UV protection a bedliner needs to keep its’ luster. Like a sunscreen, LINE-X PREMIUM safeguards your truck bed from solar burnout and fading. Visible damage from intense UV rays can happen fast. Don’t leave your truck bed exposed, get LINE-X PREMIUM!
- Defends Against Ddamaging UV Rays
- Fade Resistant
- Long-Lasing Luster
- Resists Staining from Harsh Chemicals
- Prevents Leaks, Rust, and Corrosion
- No Cracking, Bubbling, or Peeling – Guaranteed
- Environmentally Friendly – VOC-Free
- Sound-Dampening, Impact-absorbing
The Toughest Protection . . . In Color!
LINE-X® XTRA offers the cutting-edge, durable bedliner protection everyone has come to know and expect from LINE-X . . . in your choice of color! This bedliner can either be color matched as closely as possible to your truck’s color or applied in any other color of your choice.
All the amazing benefits of our Premium LINE-X Liner in Full Color. We can color match anything!
The chances are good that you use your pickup truck for more than just a reliable mode of transportation. You may be depending on your vehicle as a major part of your livelihood. Using your pickup truck to haul cargo every day can result in costly damage to the bed.
LINE-X offers a product line of high-quality spray in bedliner Round Rock, TX truck owners trust to keep the beds of their pickups protected from heavy use and weather elements that cause serious damage over time. This application is designed to last for the lifetime of your pickup truck.
An impressive team of trained and experienced technicians applies LINE-X spray-on bedliners that provide total protection for the bed of your truck. Benefits and features of the LINE-X truck bed liner include:
- Resistance to stains from harsh chemicals
- Prevents leaks, rust, and corrosion
- Creates a permanent bond that will not crack, bubble, or peel
- Made with eco-friendly materials and free from volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- Available in a wide range of custom color options
- Sound-dampening and impact absorbing properties
- All LINE-X truck bedliner sprays come with a lifetime guarantee
With a LINE-X spray-in bedliner, your pickup truck is provided with durable, customizable polyurea coating protection that is supported by over 550 locations nationwide. A LINE-X truck bed liner is a one-time investment that comes with a lifetime warranty. Premium upgrades provide additional protection from harmful UV rays to prevent fading or advanced formula options for maximum performance and protection.
Compare and Contrast LINE-X Spray-on Bedliners Vs. Alternatives
Regular use of your pickup truck without the protection of a bed liner will result in paint scruffs, scratches, dents, and other damage to the metal that can be costly to repair. There is also a much greater chance of developing a rust problem that will be costly to remove.
Drop-in bedliners or bed mats are a quick, less expensive alternative that do not perform nearly as well as the spray-in bedliners available at LINE-X. Most truck bed drop-ins and mats are not repairable and will need replacing when they warp or crack. Debris and moisture trapped underneath the liner will result in rusting and other damage to the truck over time. Drop-ins also have the potential for slippage, which can result in them sliding out onto the road, causing accidents, and leading to the potential for serious liability issues.
The typical cost of drop-in bedliners and bed mats ranges from $200-$500. Since they cannot be repaired, you can expect to multiply the costs over the life of your truck.
LINE-X spray-on bedliner costs between $500-$700 for a one-time application depending on upgrades and added protection. Spray-on bed liners are installed by professional applicators that perform a midpoint inspection to ensure the quality and thickness of the application. LINE-X spray-on bedliners are guaranteed optimal protection for your cargo and your truck after just one application.